The Services are currently provided to you by Skyfall Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2. Your Account. To access and use some of the Services, you may need to register with us and set up an account with your email address and a password (your “Account”). The email address you register with will be your email address, and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are solely responsible for all activities that happen under your Account.
If you believe your Account has been compromised or misused, contact us immediately at Mero Offer Customer Support.
3. Using Mero Offer. To use the Services, you must be over 18 years old. You agree that you will only post in relation to goods or services in Nepal in the appropriate category or area and you agree that you will not do any of the following bad things:
• violate any laws or the Posting Rules;
• post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
• be false or misleading;
• infringe any third-party right;
• distribute or send communications that contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Mero Offer, the Services or the interests or property of Mero Offer users;
• impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Services;
• copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
• use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Services and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
• harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
• bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Services; and/or
• post an ad with the intention to profit from a natural disaster, health or public safety concern, or tragic event.
5. Fees and Services. Using the Services is generally free. We may sometimes charge a fee for certain features or Services. If the feature you use incurs a fee, you will be able to review and accept that charge before purchase. Our fees are quoted in Nepali Rupees, and we may sometimes change them. We’ll notify you of changes to our fees by posting the changes on the site. We may sometimes temporarily change our fees for testing purposes, promotional events or new features, these changes take effect from the time the price change is posted to the site. Our fees are non-refundable after the feature is supplied, and you are responsible for paying them when they are due. If you don’t, we may limit your ability to use the Services.
6. Content. Mero Offer’s Services contain content from us, you, and other users. Mero Offer is protected by copyright laws of Nepal. You agree not to copy, distribute the Services or modify content from the Services, our trademarks or copyrights without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of the Services (other than your own content). When you give us content, including pictures, you grant us and represent that you have the right to grant us, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, design, database and intellectual property rights to that content, in any media whether now known or to be discovered in the future, including third party sites and applications. You also waive all moral rights you have in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or the rights of any other party.
7. Intellectual Property Infringements . Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). We can remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms, our policies or of any party’s rights.
9. Indemnification. You will indemnify and hold harmless Mero Offer and our affiliates and our and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees (each an “Indemnified Party”), from any claim made by any third party, together with any amounts payable to the third party whether in settlement or as may otherwise be awarded, and reasonable legal costs incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties, arising from or relating to your use of the Services, any alleged violation by you of the applicable terms, and any alleged violation by you of any applicable law or regulation. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, but doing so will not excuse your indemnity obligations.
10. Release. If you have a dispute with one or more Mero Offer users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.