February 6, 2021
General Mero Offer Posting Policies
As a condition of use of Mero Offer you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
General reasons for ads being deleted are:
1. Ad breaches Mero Offer Posting Policies
3. All the item being offered for sale is not allowed to be sold on Mero Offer. See “What is not allowed in Mero Offer? “ page to see what can't be posted for sale on Mero Offer.
4. Including information in your ad which Mero Offer believes is designed to manipulate search, including keyword stuffing and adding tags to your ad.
5. The ad is a duplicate of another ad previously posted.
6. Posted under wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your ad)
7. Ads posted in a language other than English or Nepali. We only accept ads in English or Nepali. It is better to post in english language for better search results.
8. Ads posted from overseas or from behind a VPN unless the ad is posted in anticipation of you being in Nepali (eg. to find a place to live or a job while you are here). Mero Offer is for Nepali based individuals and businesses only.
9. Ad contains external links: No external website links are allowed within your ad to other property / job / classified or auction sites
10. Not descriptive enough: Ads that do not provide enough detail will be placed on hold or removed as this makes for a bad browsing experience
11. Inappropriate language
12. Inappropriate photo / image
13. Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / etc
14. Ads that report other fraudulent ads. Please report potentially fraudulent ads via the "report ad" option located within each ad or Contact Us with ad details (ad id, email address) and reasons why these ads should be reviewed
15. Ads that are intended to profit off natural disasters, health or public safety concerns, or tragic events
Mero Offer reserves the right to remove any ad that we feel is not relevant, or of value to the Mero Offer community, with or without notice to the ad poster.
There are several ways that your ad may be found to be in breach of policy and removed from the site including:
• Your ad has been reported to us.
When this happens your ad may be temporarily suspended until we review it.
• Your ad has been removed by our moderation tools
In most cases we email you to let you know when we have had to remove your ad. These emails sometimes get queued and not delivered or sometimes directed to junk folders so please look out for Mero Offer emails. You may wish to add Mero Offer to your safe senders list if you have one.
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your ad then please let us know and we'll be happy to help you out.